Let’s agree that the current pandemic is changing many things we know about the world. Social life is changing, and most of us are adjusting to the new normal. There’s nothing like having slow-cooked BBQ meats at your favorite restaurant, but it’s likely that we will opt for BBQ take out more often than usual now. If you have figured out a restaurant in Kansas City, we bring you the best BBQ recipes that are ideal for a dine-at-home experience.
- BBQ chicken wings. It’s hard to find a BBQ specialty as simple as this one. BBQ chicken wings cooked to perfection is the perfect option to get home, especially if you are on a keto diet, or want to avoid the carbs. Dip your wings in a sauce or chipotle dip of your choice!
- Bacon-wrapped Shrimp or Prawns. This may seem like one of the rare recipes, but BBQ lovers admit that bacon does add to the taste of prawns. While this recipe best tastes hot, as the fat from bacon is rendered well, but you can hear your serving in an oven at home and enjoy the same taste and flavor.
- Spare Ribs. A classic at any BBQ restaurant, Spare Ribs taste great on the sides or can accompanied with fried rice or noodles for that offbeat pairing. The good news is you can enjoy spare ribs as much at home.
- Smoked & Grilled Pork Belly. Alright, pork belly is an acquired taste of sorts, if you want to have something that’s anything but basic, this recipe could fit in. Many restaurants have their own version of pork belly, but the grilled flavor and smoky aroma make it incredibly great as a midnight snack.
- Burgers. If you are a fan of simple BBQ delights, you should definitely try burgers from your favorite restaurant. Bacon and grilled chicken are great options in a combo, but make sure to ask for that extra element of BBQ sauce and veggies of your choice.
If you love BBQ food and are missing the meats and cuts you had with your special ones, take out eateries are here to help. Many restaurants are taking online orders, which is great, and you can rely on them for a wide range of classics and special barbeque recipes. Stay home when you can, but don’t miss on trying the food you love. Check for restaurants in KC now!